The North Greenville Food Crisis Ministry is now offering life skills classes for our clients and community members. Topics such as Eating Healthy on a Budget, Fire Prevention and First Aid, Fraud Protection, and Budgeting and Finance will be led by qualified volunteers in our community. Clients who receive financial assistance will be required to attend at least three classes per year before financial assistance can be received again. All classes are held at our location.
Our class schedule is as follows;
- Eating Fresh - Monday, October 23rd, 12:30
- Energy Efficiency (Duke Energy) - Thursday October 26th at 12:30
- Neighborhood Health Partners (GHS) - Thursday November 16th at 12:30
- Fraud Protection - Tuesday , October 24th at 12:30
- Disaster Preparedness- Wednesday October 25th, 12:30
Please check back frequently as more will be added.
To sign up, please call 864-834-7342 or email us at [email protected]