Life Skills Classes
The North Greenville Crisis Ministry is now offering life skills classes for our clients and community members. Topics such as Eating Healthy on a Budget, Fire Prevention and First Aid, Fraud Protection, and Budgeting and Finance will be led by qualified volunteers in our community.
Clients who receive financial assistance will be required to attend at least three classes per year before financial assistance can be received again. All classes are held at our location: 864 N. Highway 25 Bypass, Greenville, SC 29617
Our class schedule is as follows;
- Safety in the Home- June 11, 2019 @12:00pm
- Electrical Safety-June 13,2019 @ 12:00pm
- Neighborhood Health Partners- June 18, 2019 @ 12:30pm
- Senior Care- July 16, 2019 @ 12:00pm
- Fresh Eating- July 18, 2019 @12:00pm
- Mental Health Awareness-July 23, 2019 @ 12:00pm
- Please check back frequently as more classes will be added.
To sign up, please call 864-834-7342 or email us at email@example.com